What’s happening in the Maui condo market? Lots of new listings!
Condos are a big section of the real estate market on Maui, and this is a good time to be thinking about selling. Tourism is at an all-time low point, which has an effect on the ability to keep a vacation rental unit occupied and bringing in income. Many Maui residents are out of work, and having a hard time paying the rent. That can be tough on landlords too. Even luxury units that are kept solely for owner use might need to be sold and the funds invested elsewhere. There are so many reasons to be selling a Maui condo right now.
New on the market this week – July 13 to July 20, 2020
ACTIVE and PENDING:
- 58 condo listings priced from $129,000 – $4,950,000
- average list price is $835,112
- median list price is $577,450
- 9 are priced over $1,000,000
- total dollar volume is $48,436,510
- 3 Studios; 14 are 1 Bedroom; 27 are 2 Bedroom; 14 are 3 Bedroom
- 17 are in oceanfront properties, and 6 are waterfront units
- 2 are Leasehold, at Kaanapali Shores
- 4 are Pending, priced between $450,000 – $528,250 and are 2 or 3 Bed
Kamaole Sands, Kihei Maui – 4 new listings starting at $649,000
Location of new condo listings on Maui.
Where are these condos located? What part of the island? South Maui is the region with the most new listings – Kihei and Wailea. West Maui comes in 2nd place. Central Maui offers affordability!
Want to see more about any of these great properties for sale? Just call, text or email and I can get you that info. Please be specific about what you’re looking for.
- 3 in Kaanapali priced from $299,000 – $1,425,000.
- 2 in Kahului priced at $129,000 and $335,000
- 1 in Kapalua priced at $1,590,000
- 28 in Kihei priced from $298,000 – $1,350,000
- 5 in Lahaina priced from $365,000 – $600,000
- 9 in Napili priced from $360,000 – $1,250,000
- 1 in Pukalani priced at $609,500
- 6 in Wailea priced from $730,000 – $4,950,000
- 3 in Wailuku priced from $499,000 – $635,000
Are you thinking about selling your Maui condo?
Get the inside info on recent sales and statistics. I’m here to help you sell.
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635