What’s for sale now in Haiku and Huelo?
OCT 2019 – Residential Condo, Res Condo, Condominium Property Regime, CPR or whatever you want to call it, these homes are in a relationship with the home next door and it’s complicated. The good news is, these are some great listings available for sale now and the variety is impressive.
RESIDENTIAL CPR HOMES FOR SALE IN HAIKU:
- 10 residential listings priced from $475,000 – $1,950,000.
- 3 are pending and priced up to $760,000.
- least expensive is 1000 Kauhikoa Road – a 2Bed/1Bath cottage in a little valley with a stream and other similar cottages
- most expensive is 770 N. Honokala Road – sprawling luxurious off-grid estate home on 3 acres, close to the ocean
- 1 is oceanfront at 624 Huelo Road – cliff edge estate on 1 acre with amazing Waipio Bay views
- a couple of these properties come with 2 or 3 acres of land
- house square footage ranges from 840 sf – 4,337 sf
- Days on Market ranges from 10 – 164 days
RESIDENTIAL CPR SOLD IN PAST 12 MONTHS:
- 24 residential CPR sales priced from $395,000 – $1,225,000
- median sold price was $740,00 and average sold price was $780,620
- least expensive was 1085 W. Kuiaha Road – 2.2 acres with a rustic, classic home needing a serious amount of work
- most expensive was 2626 Alohia Place – a big 5Bed 2-story home on 1.3 acres of land
- living space ranged from 960 square feet to 2,927 square feet
- 2 homes were makai of Hana Highway, none were oceanfront
- Days on Market ranged from 24 – 494 days
- none were bank owned or short sales
2626 Alohia Pl – sold for $1,225,000 in June 2019
RECENT CPR SALES IN HAIKU:
- 4 homes sold on Alohia Pl. priced between $918,400 – $1,225,000
- 11 brand new homes sold on Auwaha and Hekuawa Streets in the new Haiku Town Acres priced between $645,000 – $750,000. These were built and sold by the developer of the subdivision. Some were 2 bedroom cottages of about 960 sf, and some were 3 bedroom main house not much bigger.
Haiku Town Acres – a developer built cottage ready for sale.
What size home do you want?
Whether big or small, CPR or not… let me help you find the right home!
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635
2 thoughts on “Haiku Maui CPR homes market update for October”
Doug Jones says:
fantastic display and information of CPR homes, way to go Georgie
Thanks for checking it out Doug!