HAIKU MAUI HI – residential and vacant land market update
What a lot of updates happening this 26th of April, 2019 in the north shore area of Haiku. 15 updates today including 5 new listings most of which are ocean-side of Hana Highway. There are pool homes and some off-grid properties in Huelo too.
- 32 S. Honokala Rd goes pending after an extensive clean up – 3 acre view lot
- 2 acres in Haiku Makai enters the market at $950,000 – close to town on the sunny side of Haiku
- 3 acres on Hoolawa Rd comes on at $475,000 – a nice off the grid lot with ocean views
- 2 acres of CPR land comes down to $329,000 – and it’s about time for this one to sell
This is a lot of activity for one day in the Haiku real estate market.
The most interesting new property is the estate sale on N. Honokala Rd, which is actually comprised of 3 separate TMK’s totaling 11 acres, with a large house and detached cottage, very private, ocean views, lots of majestic tropical palms and plants. A buyer could surely get a bundle price for buying all 3 listings. Are you looking for a well established self sustainable country estate like this?
- 3 cancelled home listings priced from $430,000 – $1,999,000
- 2 homes go under contract – 365 Waiama Way and 141 Hekuawa
- bank owned home falls out of escrow and comes back on the market
- 2 parcels that are part of a 3 lot estate on N. Honokala Rd, newly listed and offered for $845,000 and $1,590,000
- large house and pool on 2 acres in Peahi is back on the market after renovations, asking $2,790,000
- 2 listings with a house + cottage + pool have $100,000 price reductions
I’m keeping an eye on the Haiku market every day and you can too by following along on my blog.
Is a new home in Haiku part of your plan? Are you following the market?
Thanks for reading about the Maui real estate market…
Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That’s what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635