What’s for sale now in Haiku Maui HI?
Regarding residential real estate in Haiku Maui, let’s look at what’s on the market now, mid September 2023.
As you know, many Haiku properties come with acreage, and perhaps a house and cottage, so this will cover much variation in housing types. The inventory was increasing earlier this year but appears to be flattening out now.
Check out the interactive charts below to see changes in the median prices and the inventory over the last few years for Haiku housing.
That’s 454 Ho’olawa Rd. pictured above – a truly exceptional oceanfront property with a modern smart home and detached garage/office.
Active listings in Haiku 9/11/23
There are 18 active residential listings for sale in our MLS:
- priced from $819,000 – $15,900,000
- land size ranges from about 6,000 sf – 20.5 acres, with only 7 having less than 1 acre
- 13 are single homes, while 4 come with a detached cottage, and 1 with attached ohana
- Days on Market range from 0 – 358
- 4 of these are oceanfront priced from $1,350,000 – $15,900,000
- lowest price: 321 W. Kuiaha Rd. is a small 100 year old home on a small lot
- highest price: 400 Mehana Rd. is a 5,403 sf home and detached cottage on 20 oceanfront acres
Are you looking for a home with some acreage in Haiku?
Click HERE to see my Active Haiku listings.
Pending listings in Haiku 9/11/23
There are 9 residential listings under contract in our MLS.
- priced from $720,000 – $3,995,000
- land size ranges from .15 acre to 6 acres, with 6 having 2 acres
- 6 are single homes, while 3 come with a detached cottage
- Days on Market range from 14 – 448
- none of these are oceanfront
- lowest price: 720 Mopua St. is a 943 sf older home on the small lot
- highest price: 65 N. Holokai Rd. is a 5,091 sf home with pool on 2 acres
SOLD listings in Haiku – past 6 months
There are 23 residential listings sold in our MLS since mid April 2023
- sold between $540,000 – $4,075,000
- land size ranges from .25 acre to 12.5 acres, with 8 having 2 acres
- 15 are single homes, while 8 come with a detached cottage
- Days on Market range from 0 – 378
- 1 was oceanfront – the most expensive one
- median price was $1,675,000 and average price was $1,820,771
- lowest price: 438 W. Kuiaha Rd. is a 928 sf older home on a 1/3 acre
- highest price: 580 N. Holokai Pl. is a 3,495 sf home with pool and detached cottage on 7 oceanfront acres
Thanks for reading my Maui market update…
What kind of small home are you looking for? Do you have what it takes to make it happen? Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635