Sold since August 1, 2022 – vacant land – Haiku Maui Hawaii
I like to sell vacant land in Haiku and have helped many buyers and sellers over the years. Keeping an eye on this segment of the real estate market, there’s something that really stands out right now… Peahi Farms lots are selling! This has been a long time coming.
This is what sold in August, September and October 2022:
- 6 sales priced between $799,999 – $1,900,000 with only 1 being outside of Peahi Farms
- total dollar volume was $8,099,999
- average Days on Market was 120 and median DOM was 103
- least expensive was 65 Uakoko Place which was a 2 acre lot in Haiku Mauka neighborhood
- most expensive was 770 Kai Huki Circle which is an oceanfront lot of 4.37 acres
- 5 lots in Peahi Farms sold between $1,000,000 and $1,900,000 and size varied between 3.47 acres – 25.8 acres
What’s pending sale now on Maui?
There are 9 vacant lots under contract in Haiku in our MLS.
- 3 are in Peahi Farms priced between $1,499,000 – $2,995,000 for 2.6 to 4.3 acres
- 3 are CPR lots around Haiku priced under $800,000 for 1.7 to 4.2 acres where you can build only 1 house
- the most expensive is a 57 acre parcel off Kaupakalua Rd and priced at $3,888,000
- 2 are oceanfront and priced around $1,700,000 each
Inventory is limited. Don’t wait too long to make a purchase.
What’s for sale now on Maui?
There’s 13 active vacant lots for sale in Haiku in our MLS:
- prices range from $400,000 – $7,950,000
- lot size ranges from .19 acres (8,276 sf) to 25 acres with most of them being 5 acres or less
- 3 lots are 16 acres or more, with 2 being in Peahi Farms
- none of these are oceanfront but some are very close to the ocean
- 5 of these are CPR lots where you can only build 1 house, and priced around $1,000,000 or less
- the lowest priced lot is on Kahiapo Place, with a County water meter
- the most expensive lot is in Kailua Country Estates for 19.8 acres with varied terrain including a stream with pools and a waterfall
- Kailua Country Estates also has a couple of 2 acre parcels priced at $899,500 and $1,250,000
Thanks for reading my Maui market update…
What kind of small home are you looking for? Do you have what it takes to make it happen? Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635