Halloween in Lahaina 2018 is going to be another big party!
The Lahaina Town Action Committee has planned these events for Wednesday October 31:
- 12 noon – Campbell Park opens, T-shirt sales, curated arts event with live entertainment and music, laser light show
- 2:00 – road closures start from Baker St to Prison St. Front St will be closed from 3:30 to midnight… don’t get towed!
- 4:00 – The 40th Annual Keiki Halloween Costume Parade on Front Street – Lahainaluna High School Marching Band
- 4:00 – Ono Grindz food for sale
- 5:45 – 9:00 The Adult Costume Contest (and registration for prizes) – at Pioneer Inn and Campbell Park
- 9:00 – “Do You Love Me” by the Maui Hoop Crew – at Campbell Park
More stuff goes on at Banyan Tree Park:
- 6:30 – 9:30 – dance and mingle under the tree with DJ Serna
- 7:00 – 9:00 – costume contest
- 9:30 – contest winners announced
Lahaina Halloween Express Shuttles will drive from War Memorial Parking Lot in Wailuku and Kīhei Aquatic Center parking lot. Tickets are $10 each way and available on their website.
WEST MAUI REAL ESTATE
If you’re looking to buy a home on Maui, check out these links… but don’t get spooked by the prices!
2 thoughts on “Halloween in Lahaina Maui 2018”
Thanks for the info!
Thanks for dropping by Murf!