Wailuku Maui homes for sale – with 4 bedrooms or more
Sometimes a 3 bedroom house just isn’t big enough for your needs. Having extra space and a nice big yard is great whether you have a large family or not. Most of the homes for sale in the central part of Maui only have 2 or 3 bedrooms, so it’s nice to see what’s available with more elbow room. This post will highlight the residential market of houses with 4 or more bedrooms, showing what sold and what’s currently on the market for sale.
SOLD between March 15 – September 15, 2020
SOLD in the past 6 months:
- 28 homes priced between $489,000 – $1,460,000
- average sale price was $827,511
- median sale price was $747,962
- Days on Market was between 19 to 271
- year built was between 1948 – 2020
- interior size varies between 1,634 – 3,970 sf
- four homes had 5 Bedrooms
19 Paalae Place, Wailuku is listed for $899,000 by Platinum Properties Hawaii LLC
What’s for sale now in Wailuku with 4 + bedrooms?
- 15 listings priced from $698,777 – $12,800,000
- average list price of $2,147,651, and median price of $979,999
- DOM ranges from 8 – 406 days, with an average of 117 and a median of 58
- interior square footage ranges from 1,484 to over 8,000
- lot size varies from 5,780 sf to over 51 acres!
Let’s rule out the estates of 2 acres and more and look at what’s for sale on just a house lot of .25 acres or less. You’ll notice the inventory right now is really low.
- 7 ACTIVE listings priced from $698,777 – $1,495,000
- average list price of $1,176,253 and median price of $1,348,000
- DOM ranges from 8 – 77 days, with an average of 34 and a median of 28
- year built ranges from 1980 to 2014
- interior square footage ranges from 1,484 to over 4,582
- 2 of these have 5 bedrooms
- 5 PENDING listings priced from $699,000 – $949,000
- average list price of $819,200 and median price of $799,000
- DOM ranges from 25 -370 days, with an average of 127 and a median of 99
- year built ranges from 1968 to 2008
- interior square footage ranges from 1,774 to over 2,576
- 2 of these also have 5 bedrooms
Current inventory of 4 bedroom homes for sale in Wailuku area
Are you buying or selling in Wailuku Maui?
Get the latest sales information right here. Call me if you have questions. I’m here to help.
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635
One thought on “Looking for a 4 bedroom home in Wailuku Maui – what’s for sale and what’s been selling?”
Louisa B says:
It seems like inventory for 4 bedroom homes in Wailuku has dropped dramatically. As a seller, right now seems like a good time to enter the market.