Come along and see the new residential listings on the north shore of Maui…
December 2019 – This month we saw some great homes for sale in Paia and Haiku. Kuau Bayview in Paia recently has two new listings, after much down time, and they’re both already under contract! Homes in Haiku are getting more expensive, but a couple of these listings with a house on 2 acres look like super deals. Two of these new listings are side by side, to make a nice package deal. And a big sprawling lychee farm would really appeal to a serious farmer, with deep pockets that is. Take a look at what’s new on the market…
FEATURED ON DECEMBER CARAVAN:
- 27 S. Laelua Place – $970,000 – 3Bed/2Bath home in Kuau Bayview subdivision. Ocean viewing tower, garden shed, and a red bathtub in the back yard!
- 387 Puu Way – $880,000 – 2 acres with a totally remodeled cottage. Cleared building site on hill above with separate driveway.
- 11 Maluaina Place – $910,000 – immaculate 2Bed/2Bath cedar home on 2 acres. Very private and serene location. Lovely grounds.
- 7 Maluaina Place – $1,099,000 – mid-century style 2Bed/2.5Bath home with lots of windows and interesting rooms, big covered breezeway patio. 3.5 acres.
- 100 Laenani Place – $1,585,000 – Country estate suitable for a fun family compound with a 3Bed/2.5Bath home, detached garage, storage shed, horse barn and paddock.
- 75 Piialii Street – $2,450,000 – 2 acres, large 3Bed/3Bath home with den and loft in Haiku Makai. Beautiful home with short term rental permit.
- 245 Awalau Road – $3,880,000 – A serious farm on 38 acres that encompasses level ground and a big valley. 90 year old lychee trees provide income, along with coffee and many other fruits. House and cottage, packing shed. Some of the biggest Christmas trees I’ve ever seen!
Are you looking for a farm?
Is Haiku on your wish list? Where there’s a will, there’s a way… let me help you find a way!
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635