Want to see the latest and greatest new listings on the north shore of Maui?
NOVEMBER 2019 – Come along with me as we tour this diverse group of active listings on a beautiful sunny fall day. After meeting up at the Maui Country Club, all the agents head out with their list of properties to preview. This month there were 10 properties, mostly residential and priced from $799,000 – $5,995,000. I’ll try to give the insider scoop whenever possible.
A HOME FOR SALE IN SPRECKELSVILLE:
128 Makahiki St.
- 4Bed/4.5Bath single level luxury home with pool/waterfall
- 2 level and all usable landscaped acres
- en-suite bedrooms are well separated from master suite
- detached work room and office space
- CCR’s don’t allow a detached cottage in this neighborhood
128 Makahiki – listed for $4,500,000 by the Coldwell Banker Island Properties, Paia
HOMES FOR SALE IN HAIKU MAUI: CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO OF THE VIEWS!
946 Kauhikoa Road – MLS#384521
- $799,000 listed by Coldwell Banker Island Properties (S)
- nicely situated near downtown Haiku, with a small enough yard to be manageable (.55 acres)
- single level 3Bed/2Bath home that needs TLC and some upgrading, but it’s basically a well built home
- part of a small Home Owners Association of similar homes
55 Lepo Place – MLS#384664
- $850,000 listed by Pacific Shores Realty
- a serious fixer-upper and not for the faint of heart
- property was facing foreclosure, and was bought up by investors from the mainland who had no idea what they were getting, as it was sight unseen. Now it’s finally vacant, and cleaned up of all the trash and derelict vehicles that were left behind, but there’s still a lot of work to do to make the 3 buildings livable again.
- 2 acre country property could be a great retreat or family compound, with a huge grove of bamboo and tropical plants. Some of the good features: a long concrete driveway going into the deep gulch; multiple places to live and still be separate; lush jungle setting; lots of privacy.
One of the homes at 55 Lepo Place, amidst the lush jungle
4391 Opana Place – MLS#384978
- $955,000 listed by Hawaii Life Paia
- CPR 3Bed/2Bath main home with 1 acre of deeded land and many fruit trees
- 2-story home with great views and lots of windows
- gently sloping lot close to Hana Highway and Jaws Country Store in Peahi
65 Door of Faith Road – MLS#384977
- $1,100,000 listed by Coldwell Banker Island Properties (Paia)
- 2 level acres with a remodeled 6Bed/4Bath home
- previously the garage was turned into the 2-story addition which is like a connected 3Bed/2Bath apartment
- lots of decks with views, and a hot tub off the kitchen
- 2 master suites with jetted soaking tubs
- 25,000 gallon water catchment tank and filtration system provides household water
65 Door of Faith Rd, Haiku Maui
182 Uakoko Place – MLS#384680
- $1,750,000 listed by Island Sotheby’s International Realty (M)
- large 3Bed/3Bath home with soaring ceilings and big covered lanai
- situated along the edge of Maliko Gulch for unstoppable ocean views
- a citrus orchard with 50 fruit trees on drip irrigation
- 2 car garage, and a 1 car garage with bathroom… guest suite potential?
- full photo-voltaic power system with net-metering
945 and 941 Hogback Road – MLS#384766
- $2,450,000 listed by Whale’s Tail Realty, Inc.
- well separated house and cottage with separate driveways on Lower Hogback Rd
- in-ground lap pool with an ocean view, hot tub, sauna
- solar hot water and net-metered PV system will save you a bundle on electric costs
- didn’t see the cottage, but the 3Bed/3Bath main house has an upstairs that is all master suite
- mature landscaping with pretty flowers, fruit trees, palms
The ocean view at 182 Uakoko Pl.
1949 W. Kuiaha Road – MLS#384979
- $3,950,000 listed by The Maui Real Estate Team Inc.
- so much open space, with over 38 acres of upcountry pasture land, fenced and cross-fenced
- acres of Christmas trees that can be sold
- well built 2Bed/1.5Bath plantation style cottage with huge covered lanai
- 4,200 sf luxurious 2-story “barn” with lots of wood floors, high ceilings, bathrooms and kitchen
- located between Haiku town and Makawao town, and close to Hanzawa’s Store on Kaupakalua Rd.
- this property has come way down in price from when it first hit the market back in 2009
336 Door of Faith Road – MLS#384217
- $5,995,000 listed by Elite Pacific Properties LLC
- outstanding oceanfront luxury at the end of the road in Huelo, with 22 acres and 2 homes
- it’s really 4 contiguous ocean cliff-front properties being sold together, but they could be bought separately
- Bali style main house with attached ohana is almost 5,000 sf and beautifully maintained
- his and hers master suites occupy the upper level, with private deck overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- an infinity lap pool to die for, set beside the ocean, with a hot tub and killer views
- beautifully landscaped grounds, lawn like a soft carpet, palms and tropical flowers
- did you know Door of Faith Rd. now has hi-speed fiber optics?
The pool at 336 Door of Faith Rd.
Do you want updates on the real estate market?
Just shoot me an email letting me know what you’d like to see in your inbox.
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635