So I’m sitting here in the Hawaii Life office in Paia town, and checking out the market of what’s for sale and what’s been selling lately in Paia. It’s quite a surprise to see so many commercial listings right now… including the building where I sit in air-conditioned comfort enjoying the parade of people going by. For $1,225,000 someone can buy this building and be the landlord of Hawaii Life!
What’s for sale now in Paia, Kuau, and Spreckelsville?
- 8 commercial and business listings priced from $1,610/month to $5,300,000 – and 2 of these are pending, including the most expensive which is The Shops at Paia Bay on the Hana Highway
- It’s a big variety for a little town.
- I’m not a commercial broker, but I can help you with homes or land for sale
- 12 residential listings priced from $575,000 – $5,250,000. Only 2 are pending.
- Least expensive is 48 Lei Place which shows as pending for the last 2 months – a small house on a small lot right in the heart of town.
- 10 are priced over $1,000,000 with 7 Ulumaika being the only other home under contract in this area right now, priced at $1,098,988.
- 3 are oceanfront, starting at $3,800,000
- Days on Market ranges from 10 – 639 days
- 2 listings available… none are pending
- $1.499,000 will get you .77 acres in Spreckelsville – walk to beach.
- $5,000,000 will buy an oceanfront .39 acres by Tavares Bay.
So what sold in Paia this year so far – in the first half of 2019?
Here’s the update on real estate sales – no commercial/business listings show up, and nothing oceanfront has sold.
- 3 units at the Kuau Plaza –
- 1 bedroom units 207 and 102 sold for $361,000 and $370,000
- 2 bed unit 205 sold for $510,000
- 7 sales priced from $649,000 – $2,150,000
- DOM ranged from 30 days to 310 days
- lowest price was a 4 bedroom home in Skill Village
- highest price was a 2Bed/1Bath home on a 1/4 acre very close to the ocean – 50 Kai Place
- 3 Kapukaulua Place sold for $1,600,000 – almost a full acre in Spreckelsville very close to a sandy beach.
What’s in your budget?
Is Paia on your wish list? Where there’s a will, there’s a way… let me help you find a way!
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635