What kind of properties are featured this month in the Makawao and Pukalani area of Upcountry Maui?
This week we travel through Makawao, Olinda, and Pukalani to preview some nice new house listings priced between $598,000 and $1,298,000. This is the area where affordable homes can often be found on Maui, and that can mean they sell quickly. Being prepared with a pre-qualification letter from a local lender is a good buying strategy. See what you think of these homes. Anytime you want more info about these or other homes for sale, just shoot me a message or call.
- 3500 Burns Pl. – $598,000 – single level 3Bd/2Ba residential condo home with updated kitchen and appliances
- 2811 Liholani Pl. – $669,000 – 2-story 3Bd/2.5Ba residential condo home near the golf course, split AC and PV
- 1359 Makawao Ave. – $699,000 – classic plantation home with vintage charm, 3Bd/2Ba + 1Bd/1Ba art studio attached
- 1990 Olinda Rd. – $899,000 – warm cozy feeling house and cottage on 2 acres, greenhouse and detached art studio
- 221 Pau Hana Rd. – $949,000 – 1.3 acres with a red country house and barn, horse paddock and big views
- 25 Lumahai Pl. – $1,298,000 – 2.8 acres with a big house with ocean views, separate cottage, close to Seabury Hall
Up here in Makawao you’ll notice there are lots of nice horse properties. It’s not uncommon to see someone riding their horse in town, where there’s still some hitching posts outside the quaint little shops.
Welcome to Makawao Maui.
This is horse country, so don’t be in a big rush to get anywhere.
Thanks for reading my blog…
Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That’s what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635