What sold in Wailea/Makena this year so far – in the first half of 2019?
Here’s a market update on real estate sales in our Maui MLS. Some of these were not listed for sale until after they closed. They are entered into the system for statistical purposes. Dollar volume is up over 50% from this time last year.
VACANT LAND SALES:
- 13 closings priced from $500,000 – $13,500,000
- average sale price was $3,805,807 and median sale price was $998,000
- Days on Market ranged from 33 – 549, with average of 109 days and a median of 66 days
- 7 lots sold in The Ridge at Wailea – a brand new 9 lot subdivision – priced between $895,000 – $1,298,000
- 3 lots sold at Maluaka Place, (south of the old Makena Beach Resort) for a total of $40,100,000
- 3 “regular” house lots sold in various neighborhoods like Wailea Pualani: $500,000 – $699,000 – $737,500
- of course all come with a Maui County water meter
July 2019 Real Estate Statistics, Year-to-Date and comparing 2019 to 2018
What’s for sale now in Wailea and Makena, Maui?
VACANT LAND LISTINGS:
- 17 total Active and Pending listings for sale priced between $795,000 – $9,900,000
- 11 are Active in this same price range
- 1 is Pending priced at $799,000 in Wailea Golf Vistas – a 12,290 square foot lot
- 5 are Pending priced from $2,600,000 – $3,500,000 in Kalehua O Makena – these are 1/3 to 1/2 acre lots near the sea
- Days on Market ranges from 70 – 1,128 days, with average of 323 days and a median of 215 days
- 1 is oceanfront, listed at $1,500,000 for .46 of an acre
Are you looking to build?
Take a look at what’s for sale and let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635