Are you looking for some property in the country?
Haiku is a big area with lots of open space and good agricultural land for sale. It’s easy to have a sustainable lifestyle here on the north shore of Maui, and with a little hard work you can soon be growing a lot of your own food. 2020 has been a good year so far, with a 24% increase in number of sales compared to last year.
What vacant land has been selling in Haiku, and for how much?
Here are the recent real estate sales from 2020:
- 45 closed sales from $100,000 to $1,700,000
- average sale price was $595,024 and median sale price was $462,500
- Day on Market ranged from 0 to 3326, with an average of 229 and a median of 119
- 3 were oceanfront, with an average sale price of $1,167,333
- lowest price was a heavily wooded 1.8 acre lot near Toma’s Garage
- highest price was a 48.77 acres oceanside of Hana Highway, bought by the County of Maui
- only 8 lots came with Maui County water meters, and 17 had access to a private well water system
Lot sizes ranged from .4 of an acre to 48.7 acres:
- 18 lots were under 2 acres and priced from $100,000 – $525,000
- 11 lots were between 2 – 5 acres and priced from $315,000 – $1,025,000
- 17 were CPR lots priced from $318,000 – $675,000. 8 CPR lots were in Haiku Town Acres
- highest priced 2 acre lot (not CPR) was $1, 025,000 – also in Haiku Town Acres – a high water mark for a prime non-oceanfront 2 acres
- 9 parcels were over 10 acres and ranged from 10.21 acres – 48.77 acres and sold between $465,000 and $1,700,000
Want to have backyard chickens?
Contact me and I can help you find them a home!
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635