There’s a lot of vacant land listings for sale in Kula Maui.
Former agricultural land is being subdivided, creating new opportunities for builders and developers, and making way for new home sites with incredible views in the Upcountry Maui region. Many of these new developments are in Kula, and one in particular is getting a lot of attention these days. Kula I’o came on the market in lower Kula about 4 years ago, started closing in 2018, and continues to show activity with many parcels under contract today.
Kula I’o Subdivision – 2.5 to 25 acre building lots
This gated Upcountry neighborhood is comprised of 35 Agricultural lots on 236 acres, just below the Kula Highway, at the north end of Kula. With an elevation between 2,000 – 2,400 ft. it’s pretty much a perfect climate where it’s not too hot or too cold ever.
Lots for sale:
- 21 Active and Pending listings priced from $864,435 – $2,150,500
- average list price is $1,128,037
- median list price is $929,500
- Days on Market ranges from 818 – 1499
- 15 lots are sized between 2.5 -6 acres. 5 lots are 15 acres. 1 lot is 25 acres
- 11 lots are pending sale, mostly the higher priced ones
Kula I’o ~ KULA MAUI HI
- 15 sold parcels priced from $695,000 – $1,495,000
- 13 lots of 3 -4.5 acre size, and 2 lots of 15 acres in size
- average price of the 3-4 acre lots was about $920,000
- median price of the 3-4 acre lots was about $879,000
- 2018 sales – 9
- 2019 sales – 0
- 2020 sales – 4
Are you buying or selling in Upcountry Maui?
Get the latest sales information right here. Call me if you have questions. I’m here to help.
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635