Are you looking for a large view lot in Wailuku?
LA’IKEHA AT KEHALANI – This new gated neighborhood in Wailuku promises to have some of the best views looking over the Central Valley and the North Shore of Maui. It’s nestled at the base of the West Maui Mountains, and faces out to Kahului Harbor. Comprised of 14 acres in total, there are 19 lots in Phase 1, with lot size ranging from .3 acres to 1.14 acres. Each lot has a Maui County water meter, and underground utilities. Imagine the possibilities!
La’ikeha is part of the master planned Kehalani community. Monthly fees for this subdivision and the Kehalani community will come to about $375.
LOTS FOR SALE IN LA’IKEHA:
- 8 vacant lot listings priced from $575,000 – $750,000
- median list price of $645,000
- lot size varies from 13,261 square feet – 49,668 sf or .3 acres – 1.14 acres
WHAT SOLD IN LA’IKEHA IN PAST YEARS?
- 15 sales altogether, priced from $450,000 – $670,000
- median sale price – $600,00 and average sale price – $591,000
- lot size from .3 acres – .69 acres or 13,109 sf – 30,060 sf
- 9 lots sold in 2019, 5 lots sold in 2020 and 1 lot in February of 2021
- 9 sales were cash buyers, and 6 with conventional financing
What kind of neighborhood do you like?
Is it a gated community? Let me help you find the right spot!
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635