What sold in Paia, Kuau, and Spreckelsville in
2020? What sold so far in 2021?
FEBRUARY 2021 – The real estate market on Maui’s north shore is hot right now. Listings don’t last very long if they are priced right. Many homes get multiple offers and sell over asking price. The inventory is low, and sellers are in a good position.
This market update highlights the sales from 2020 and recent sales in Jan and Feb of 2021 – including a super luxury oceanfront home.
Are you in the market for a home on Maui’s north shore? Let me know if you have any questions.
Do you need to sell and move on? The timing is right – let’s discuss your options.
HOUSES SOLD IN SPRECKELSVILLE, PAIA, KUAU 2020:
- 20 house sales priced from $380,000 – $2,300,000
- average sale price was $944,045 and median sale price was $850,000
- total dollar volume was $18,880,900
- 4 residential listings sold at $1,000,000 or above
- least expensive was 14 Akoni Place in the center of Paia, after 34 days on market
- most expensive was 2409 Waipua St, a fairway home in Spreckelsville
- 2 were oceanfront along the Hana Highway – $1,600,000 and $899,900
- 3 were CPR or residential condo homes and all priced under $900,000
- all were single family homes without a cottage or ohana
- Days on Market ranged from 33 – 374 days
- 1 Kuau Bayview house sold twice! (the one with the red tub)
- 1 was bank owned, and none were short sales
CONDOS SOLD IN KUAU 2020:
- Kuau Plaza #106 sold for $538,000. 2Bd/2Ba ground floor unit
- Kuau Plaza #210 sold for $385,000. 1Bd/1Ba middle floor unit
LAND SOLD IN SPRECKELSVILLE 2020:
- 0 Nonohe Pl. sold for $2,750,000. 3/4 of an acre with deeded beach access
- Lot 3 Kapukaulua sold for $1,800,000. Almost an acre, flag lot near beach.
SOLD IN PAIA IN 2021:
- 7 residential sales priced from $780,000 – $9,100,000
- average sale price was $3,017,142 and median sale price was $1,900,000
- 5 of these listings were sold over $1,000,000
- total dollar volume was $21,120,000 in just the first 6 weeks of this year – more than all of 2020!
- 2 were oceanfront homes, 1 was a CPR unit
- least expensive was 481 Kahua Place, a 3Bd/1.5Ba home in Skill Village
- most expensive was 22 Wa’a Place, a house and cottage on 2 lots comprising about 1.3 acres
How can Hawaii Life help you?
This could be your chance to sell your Paia home.
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635