Upcountry properties previewed on the May 16 Realtor Caravan
Thursday is the day to preview the new listings upcountry, and homes for sale in Makawao and Pukalani are featured for this blog post. There were some really well priced homes to see and honestly, if I was a buyer I’d be happy to have such a great selection of affordable housing.
Makawao new listings and open houses:
- 20 Aoiki St. – $719,900 – updated classic 3Bd/1Ba home with new 1Bd/1Ba addition, 9 foot ceilings, 2 outbuildings – in Haliimaile and adjacent to open space
- 34 Ai St. – $719,000 – charming yellow 4Bd/2Ba plantation style single level home on a small lot in Makawao town – original wood floors, but new kitchen and bathrooms, guest suite has own entrance and lanai – (Pictured here)
- 1040 Olinda Rd. – $1,300,000 – 5 acres of level and gently sloping pasture land in Olinda – comes with County water meter
- 845 Puapana Pl. – $199,000 – vacant flag lot of .2 acres in the heart of Makawao, with bananas and lilikoi covering the mostly level ground, but no water meter
- 72 Kapuahi St. – $699,000 – hidden treasure on the dry side of Makawao, on a half acre lot which includes some gulch for privacy – just a 2Bd/2Ba home with a basement bunker, a sweet yard and pond, and lots of potential to upgrade, build a cottage. (Pictured at top)
Pukalani new listings and open houses:
- 54 Kuinehe Pl. – $618,800 – 4Bd/3Ba 2-story home in the Cottages at Kulamalu development – this model has 2 master bedrooms and one is on the ground floor – cute private back yard, 2 car garage
- 110 Haahaa St. – $899,000 – immaculate single level 3Bd/2Ba home with no steps in the Pukalani Highlands neighborhood – nice open floor plan, meticulous garden with fruit trees and water feature, solar panels and solar hot water
- 2780 Olulani St. – $779,900 – lots of natural wood, bamboo and lava rock in this 4Bd/2Ba 2-story fairway home – vaulted wood ceilings, large sunny lanai overlooking the golf course, the downstairs is used as a separate apartment
- 19 Munoz St. – $639,000 – sunny and bright 3Bd/1.5Ba home on a small side street, pretty yard with many fruit trees and herbs, ramp to access front door – nice ocean and sunset views (Pictured here)
- 24 S. Hiena Pl. – $785,000 – single level 4BD/3Ba single story home in Kua’aina Ridge which is walking distance to shopping and restaurants and public pool – nice bamboo floors and a floor plan with optional guest suite
What’s the median home sale price in 96768 zip code over 3 years?
Upcountry houses and condos for sale
Even with so much inventory, homes are selling fast because this is where some of the most affordable Maui housing is. Are you ready for a new home? Let me be your guide to finding the perfect upcountry property for your needs.
Ready to sell your upcountry home? Request a property evaluation here.
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635