What kind of homes have been selling in Paia Maui in the past 6 months?
These north shore house sales are from July 7 – December 7, 2018 in our MLS
- 10 residential sales priced from $350,000 – $3,500,000 and total dollar volume of $11,208,437
- average sale price was $1,120,843.00 and median sale price was $900,218.00
- days on market ranged from 55 to 753, with an average of 188 and a median of 119
- only 1 sale was a house with detached cottage, all others were single family homes
- lot size varied from 3,489 square feet to 16,335 square feet which is just over 1/3 acre
- 1 transaction was a short sale, none were bank owned homes
What’s FOR SALE now in Paia Maui – 96779?
- 12 Active residential listings are priced from $649,000 to $11,800,000 – average asking price around $3,800,000
- 10 are single family homes, 1 is a house with detached cottage, 1 is a house with attached ohana
- 2 listings are residential condos, or CPR homes
- 4 are oceanfront homes, and these are the naturally the most expensive, starting at around $5,000,000
- lot size varies from 3,258 sf to 1 full acre
- DOM ranges from 12 days to 421 days
What’s selling and under contract now in Paia Maui?
- 5 Pending residential listings – priced from $625,000 to $1,695,000 with 4 of them under $900,000
- average pending price is $941,800 and the median pending price is $835,000
- all are single family homes and 1 is a residential condo
- none of these are oceanfront or across the street from the ocean
- lot size is from 3,672 sf to 18,121 sf
- DOM ranges from 19 days to 86 days
- the oldest home was built in 1936
10 Ulupua St. is a beautiful north shore home in the Spreckelsville neighborhood, and the most expensive current pending sale
Paia has great shops and restaurants.
Does anyone else remember the old Paia General Store which gave this building it’s name?
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635