Driving through Paia Maui these days…
April 2020 – We are right in the middle of this Corona Virus pandemic, and things are not quite like they used to be on the north shore. It’s been about a month of our state-wide mandated “stay at home” order in Hawaii, and things look really different when we venture out from our safe homes. A trip to Paia to get the mail offers a glimpse of the new reality when it comes to shopping and dining in our local little beach town.
We miss the busy scene of people coming and going and enjoying the sunshine and beaches, the cute little shops.
We miss going out and sitting down in a good restaurant.
PAIA MAUI HI 96779:
- Some restaurants are open for take out only. Some are completely closed.
- Most shops are closed and boarded up.
- Mana Foods is open, with a guard at the door.
- Paia Post Office is open for business.
- The ocean is open but beaches and parks are closed except to access the ocean.
- Walking and running on the beaches may or may not be allowed.
- Plenty of parking, for a change!
Are you looking for a safe home in Paia?
Step right up and let me help you secure that perfect home!
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635