What sold on Maui for $1,000,000 in the past week?
Looking back through the sold listings in our MLS, there were 75 closed sales posted from Feb 26 to March 5, ranging in price from $63,000 – $6,207,124. This included houses, condos, land, and commercial real estate on Maui and Molokai. The bulk were condos (47), followed by single family homes (26) and vacant land (9).
What does 1 Million buy? That’s pretty close to the median price of a single family home on Maui these days. Since there was only 1 sale at that exact price, I’m adding in a few from each side of the line to show what you can get. Here’s the breakdown of what sold in and around $1,000,000 in the past 7 days. Interesting that there are 2 land sales in here and only 1 condo.
MILLION DOLLAR SALES ON MAUI FEB 26-MAR 5 2021:
- 100 Aina Mahiahi, Kaanapali – 7.8 acres in Kaanapali Coffee Farms sold for $950,000
- Kamaole Sands 6401, Kihei – 2Bed/2Bath fully remodeled and furnished vacation condo sold for $950,000 – full price sale after 24 days
- 82 Halelani Pl. Kihei – 2Bed/4Bath home on 7,710 sf lot sold for $985,000 – sold quickly for over asking price
- 25 Puukai Pl. Kahului – 4Bed/2.5Bath home on 6,456 sf lot sold for $987,000 – full price sale after 74 days – The Island at Maui Lani
- 164 Anapuni Lp. Kaanapali – 1.16 acre prime lot in Kaanapali Golf Estates sold for $1,000,000 – slight reduction in price for a cash buyer
- 187 Haulani St. Pukalani – 6Bed/3Bath CPR main house on 15,000 sf lot sold for $1,050,000 – sold quickly after a price reduction
Do you have $1 Million to buy a home on Maui?
It’s a great beginning and the sky is the limit, let’s see what’s available.
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635