What sold in 2020 – residential homes – Kula Maui
2020 was a unique year for real estate sales, and after a brief pause, homes started selling quickly and at higher prices than the previous year. There were 73 home sales in our MLS, priced from $395,000 – $2,800,000.
- average sale price was $1,137,592. Median sale price was $997,000.
- average Days on Market was 134. Median DOM as 88.
- 59 homes were single homes, 11 had a detached cottage, and 3 had an attached ohana.
- 10 were CPR (residential condo) homes priced from $570,000 – $1,500,000.
- 4 were REO sales priced from $690,000 – $1,050,000.
- 3 were Leasehold homes in the Keokea Hawaiian Homelands, all priced under $625,000.
- lot size ranged from .4 acres to 19.3 acres with about 45 being on 1 acre or less.
- least expensive was 849 Pueo Dr. – a LH 3Bed/2Bath home on 1 acre in Waiohuli Kula.
- most expensive was 1511 Polipoli Rd. – a beautiful equestrian estate of 5 acres with a large 5Bed/3.5Bath home.
What sold in 2020 – vacant land – Kula Maui
Kula has been seeing a lot of vacant land sales recently due to some new developments. There were 46 lot sales in our MLS, priced from $11,000 – $9,380,000.
- average sale price was $837,475. Median sale price was $541,000.
- average Days on Market was 406. Median DOM as 145.
- 1 was a CPR (residential condo) lot of 1 acre priced at $320,000.
- none were bank owned or short sales.
- lot size ranged from 1,612 sf – 3,285 acres with 19 being of 1 acre or less.
- lowest priced was a tiny remnant piece alongside the highway.
- most expensive was the Erehwon Ranch which was the 3,285 acre parcel and it took 4 years to sell.
Thanks for reading my Maui market update…
Got questions about any of these properties? Buying or selling real estate on Maui? That’s what I do. Let me help YOU.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635