What are the most expensive sales on Maui?
Maui real estate is experiencing strong price gains and rapid sales. The 4th quarter of 2021 was no exception and it could go on and on. Many of these are oceanfront or beachfront, with spectacular views and sunsets, in the resort areas of Wailea and Kapalua. A large chunk of land sold in Kula was a highlight.
How much was that sale? The total dollar volume here is about $111,000,000 and all of it’s cash this time. Let’s take a look at monthly sales in the fourth quarter of 2021, and see what the high rollers are spending each month, in each segment- vacant land, condos, and houses. Are you ready?
More on this subject:
HIGHEST PRICED SALES IN OCTOBER 2021:
- Land: 4520 Makena Alenui – $10,900,000 cash – 3.3 acres in Makena, across the street from the ocean. 39 Days on Market.
- Home: 936 Punakea Loop – $8,100,000 cash – sprawling contemporary 4Bd/3.5Ba home and pool on 5.4 acres in Launiupoko. Panoramic views. 309 DOM.
- Condo: 1 Bay Drive #1305 – $8,000,000 cash – Montage Residences Kapalua waterfront unit with 3Bd/3.5Ba. Completely furnished and ready to rent. 30 DOM.
HIGHEST PRICED SALES IN NOVEMBER 2021:
- Land: 23 Maluaka Place – $6,850,000 cash – A .4 acre building lot in an oceanfront gated subdivision that continues to be developed in Makena. 529 Days on Market.
- Home: 4640 Makena Road – $24,000,000 cash – 4Bd/4.5Ba beachfront home built in 1992. Sold before listed means not much information available. 45 DOM.
- Condo: 3800 Wailea Alanui Drive #C102 – $10,500,000 cash – 3Bd/3.5Ba ground floor luxury furnished vacation home at the beachfront Wailea Beach Villas Resort in Wailea. 83 DOM.
HIGHEST PRICED SALES IN DECEMBER 2021:
- Land: 0 Kula Highway – $6,350,000 cash – Kalialinui Ranch in Kula consists of 464 acres of mostly pastureland. 2 parcels. Many prime building sites with outstanding views. 951 Days on Market.
- Home: 120 Kaimanu Place – $5,750,000 cash – 6Bd/9Ba house of 10,000 sf in the gated Kaimanu Estates, Kihei. 2 acres includes a 4 hole putting green with sand traps. Spectacular resort-like pool. 414 DOM.
- Condo: 4000 Wailea Alanui #402 – $16,000,000 cash – 4Bd/4.5Ba upper level full-floor unit at the oceanfront Wailea Point resort in Wailea. The developer’s own unit. 96 DOM.
What’s your budget to buy a home on Maui?
Get pre-approved so you know what you can afford.
Thanks for reading my blog…
Let me help YOU with your Maui real estate needs.
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635